This is an automatic Google translation of the legal document. In case of any uncertainty the original in German language is legally binding.
for using Castupload.com
- In accordance with the legal provisions, the present data protection declaration serves to provide you with information about the processing of personal data by the provider as the person responsible when you use the castupload.com portal and the web services or web applications of all associated subdomains (all hereinafter also collectively referred to as "Castupload" ). .
- You can access the content of this data protection declaration at any time on Castupload, at the bottom of the page.
2. Responsible body and data protection officer
The responsible body is Denkungsart GmbH, Wallstraße 11, 55122 Mainz ( "provider" or "we" ), email@example.com, represented by its managing director Dr. David Zitzlsperger. You can reach our data protection officer at the above address and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Type and scope of collection of personal data
The provider receives the following personal data from you:
- Information that you expressly provide when registering (ie in particular first name, surname, age, e-mail address and your user group (actors, casters or agents)) and membership of an association;
- Information that you expressly provide on Castupload in order to use the existing functions (ie in particular entries in your CV, description of yourself, your appearance, your abilities (languages, sport, job, show reels, etc.) as well as pictures and contact information ( addresses)). This also includes the participation, the event and the outcome of an eCasting;
- Personal data about you that is automatically generated when using Castupload (i.e. IP address of the accessing computer, page from which you request the page/file from Castupload, page/file you request from us, date, time and duration of the visit, browser data, operating system, browser language, time zone, amounts of data transferred and status information such as error messages);
- Personal data that you transmit to us in the course of an inquiry (e.g. by e-mail, contact form or help function) (i.e. your e-mail address and other information that you transmit to us when you contact us, as well as the date and time your contact);
- Cookies, which are stored by the browser as text files on your computer and contain a characteristic character string that enables the browser to be identified when you visit the website again. Our cookies store the following data:
- Session ID to be able to identify you as a logged-in user during your visit when you change pages.
- Display preferences, for example to remember that you have already seen an intro screen or an outdated browser notice so that it does not reappear every time you click on a different menu item.
- If you log in to Castupload with your account from Facebook.com (“Facebook”), google.com (“Google”) or apple.com (“Apple”; individually or collectively “social media operator”), the provider receives the following data from the social media operator: Your e-mail address and your public profile information (first name, last name, profile picture, gender, age interval and other information that is public according to your settings with the social media operator). In return, the social media operator receives the following data: Unique identifier, your IP address and the time of your access. You can remove the link at any time by deleting your profile on Castupload or with the social media operator.
- If you select the Share article function from Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, the provider will receive the URL of the shared article. The named social media providers receive the following data regarding the shared article: all article images (if available), all article videos (if available), blog name, article publication date, article author, article URL, article title, content of the article (the first 200 characters).
4. Purposes for which the personal data is processed and storage period
The provider uses the listed personal data as follows:
- The provider uses the personal data under section 3a to process and fulfill the contractual relationship between you and the provider and in this context to enable contact to be made as long as this is necessary for this purpose.
- The provider uses the personal data under section 3b as long as this is necessary to provide you with the services and functions of Castupload, i.e. in particular to (a) network with other actors, casters and agents and create an actor database with eCasting, use live casting and content management functions; your profiles are also publicly accessible for this purpose; and (b) to provide you with suggestions for any suitable castings and to position you, your actors and your casting projects optimally for other users, so that project-related cooperation can come about between users, e.g. through small preview images of your profile (thumbnails ) on the Castupload homepage, by presenting the users in product videos and by pointing out that you have been cast in a role via Castupload.
- The provider uses the personal data under section 3c in order to:
- show you the requested web page; we only process your IP address for as long as this is technically necessary;
- shorten the IP address of the accessing computer by the last octet in order to then analyze the usage behavior of visitors to this website in anonymous form ("web analysis") and thus improve our website and correct errors. The IP address is shortened immediately after collection.
- The provider uses the data under section 3c - in the case of logged-in users together with the ID of the user on Castupload - to ensure system security and proper operation of this website. This data will be deleted after 4 weeks, unless this data is required for the further tracking of specific attacks and disruptions. The provider will only use the data mentioned in cases of specific security incidents.
- In addition, the provider uses the data under section 3c - in the case of logged-in users together with the ID of the user on Castupload - to identify and process specific systemically generated error messages; the aforementioned data is only stored and used when a specific error message occurs and only for as long as this is necessary to process the error message.
- The provider uses Google Fonts from Google Inc. ("Google") to integrate external fonts on Castupload. Google collects the data under section 3c from you because your browser establishes a direct connection to the Google servers to integrate the fonts and the data under section 3c is therefore automatically transmitted to Google. This is done for the purpose of providing you with an attractive website.
- The provider uses the personal data under point 3d to process your inquiries and to meet them as far as possible. The provider uses this data only as long as this is necessary for this purpose.
- Cookies according to section 3e are used for the purposes specified under section 3e. Since the cookies are stored on your computer, you have full control over how long the cookies are stored. By changing the settings in your Internet browser, you can deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies and delete cookies that have already been saved.
- The personal data under point 3f are used to give you the convenient opportunity to register on Castupload in a time-saving manner and thus to make our website more attractive for you and - insofar as this is necessary - to process the contractual relationship between you and the provider as well as in to enable contact in this context, as long as this is necessary for these purposes.
- The personal data under section 3g are processed in order to be able to offer you the corresponding functions of the social media providers and thus to make our website more attractive for you and to increase its level of awareness. The data mentioned will be processed by the provider for as long as this is necessary for these purposes.
Storage can also take place in all of the aforementioned cases if and to the extent that this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the provider is subject.
5. Obligation to provide personal data
- The transmission of personal data according to paragraphs 3a and 3b is voluntary. The provision of this data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the use of the functions. Without the provision, the corresponding contract or the use of the corresponding functions cannot be made possible.
- The automatic transmission of the personal data under point 3c is voluntary. Without the transmission of this data, however, we cannot display the websites on Castupload.
- The transmission of personal data for contact purposes under point 3d is voluntary. If a contact form contains mandatory fields, these are marked separately. Without the transmission of the required personal data, the provider may not be able to process your request in the best possible way.
- The transmission of data from cookies under section 3e is voluntary. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of the website to their full extent.
- The processing of personal data in accordance with section 3f is voluntary, but necessary to enable you to register via the social media operator in a time-saving manner; without the provision of this data we cannot offer you this function. The provision of the data is partially (ie to the extent of Section 3a) required for the conclusion of the contract; without the provision of this data, the corresponding contract cannot be carried out.
- The processing of personal data in accordance with Section 3g is voluntary, but a prerequisite for enabling you to use the functions of the social media providers; without the provision of this data we cannot offer you these functions.
6. Legal Basis for Processing
Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of the personal data specified under Sections 3a and 3b.
The personal data mentioned in sections 3c, 3d, 3e, 3f and 3g are processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest of the provider follows from the associated purposes mentioned under point 4.
7. Optional similarity search via the creation, storage and use of biometric image data.
As soon as users are registered with us and thus included in our database and have also separately agreed to the possible creation, storage and use of data for image comparison and identification, we integrate this user data into the internal function for similarity search. With this function, users can be analyzed for similarity and sorted according to the level of similarity by comparing the data generated from the photos they have provided with the data generated from the photos of other users who have been released for this purpose. This is done for the purpose of finding people with similar physical characteristics and thus being able to fill specific roles in a more targeted manner. The creation, storage and use of the data for the similarity comparison as well as the entire similarity comparison only takes place with the prior express consent of the user via "opt-in" and is only offered to users over the age of 16. The legal basis is Article 9 Paragraph 2 Letter a GDPR. The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
8. Categories of Recipients
Unless otherwise stated, we only pass on the personal data under Section 3 to processors for the purposes under Section 4. The processors act exclusively according to our instructions.
Some of the recipients are based in third countries for which the Commission has not issued an adequacy decision. In such a case, the transmission takes place on the basis of suitable guarantees in the form of the EU standard contractual clauses and/or binding corporate rules. A copy of the appropriate warranties can be obtained from the vendor.
9. Forwarding to other service providers (external links)
Castupload shows you that you have been forwarded to another service provider. This is done by opening the external link in a new tab or in a new browser window.
10. Your Rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights. You can request information about your personal data from the provider and object to processing based on legitimate interests. In addition, under certain legal conditions, you can request the correction or deletion of your personal data. In addition, you may have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to have your personal data released in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In the case of consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation. You also have the option of contacting the responsible supervisory authority with a complaint.
As a registered user, the easiest way to exercise your rights to information, correction and deletion of your personal data is to log in to Castupload with your access data and edit or remove the personal data stored there or delete your entire user account.